A blog for Kanto Plain Home Schoolers, a group for homeschool families in Yokosuka Japan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Birds of Yokosuka--updated links
This is an older post, but I noticed that some of the links are broken. I am unable to update the original post, so here is a new one. I...
-
Another great temple to see hydrangea and iris flowers is the Meigetsuin temple in Kamakura. To get to the temple, you head on the JR train ...
-
I find that I have to work hard to keep feeding the science interests that my kids have. I'm not sure if this is because they are still...
-
Our board recently met with Ruth Russell, Yokosuka's School Liason Officer. I really wish we had done this sooner as she came with a we...
Hi! I just posted a join request on your Facebook page and you are probably wondering who I am. We're living in Orlando at the moment but will probably be moving to Yokohama in the spring sometime. We're not military--do you have to be a military family to join this group? We've previously lived in Japan for eight years, where both our boys were born, and are looking forward to moving back and connecting with other homeschooling families in Nihon! Pleased to meet you all.
ReplyDelete