Thursday, August 12, 2010

Not necessarily a School Room Challenge

The Kanto Plain Home Schoolers presents the Not Necessarily a School Room Challenge

Few of us have enough space for a dedicated school room. But that doesn’t mean we don’t have tons of school “stuff”. So how do you have your school stuff stored, arranged and organized so that you can find it, use it and still eat dinner at a table?

Share your school space ideas and pictures. If you have a blog, you can post ideas and pictures there and post a link in the comments section.

If you’re like me, you might work better with a deadline, so send in your submissions by 27 August.

I'm looking forward to seeing our own little version of an HGTV special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birds of Yokosuka--updated links

This is an older post, but I noticed that some of the links are broken.  I am unable to update the original post, so here is a new one.  I...